You should first check that the VOICE MESSAGES parameter in the camera's parameters menu has been enabled.
Speak using the mobile application:
1. Press the 'Speak' button (the microphone icon) which is located beneath the video.
2. On iOS (iPhone/iPad) you must accept access to the microphone.
3. Once you have accepted this, a blue icon will appear on the video. The size varies as you speak.
4. Press this icon when you have finished speaking. The sound will then be sent to the camera.
If you don't see the microphone access permission request, or the microphone button does not work, you can try the following procedure:
On your iPhone/iPad, go into Settings -> General -> Restrictions
Tap your access code
In the PRIVACY section, select Microphone and check that 'Allow changes' is enabled
Uninstall the ioteo Cam application
Then go into Settings -> General -> Reset then 'Reset location and privacy'
Enter your access code and select 'Reset all settings'
Restart your telephone (turn it off then on again)
Wait for 24 hours before reinstalling the ioteo Cam application
To speak using the web application (your PC/laptop must have a microphone):
1. Click the microphone icon at the bottom right of the video
2. Accept the microphone access request
3. Speak (the icon changes as you speak)
4. Click the End button when you have finished speaking. The sound will then be sent to the camera.