Installing the ioteo Cam SC200 camera is very simple.
You do it from your mobile phone with the ioteo Cam application. (Installation is not currently possible from a PC/Mac. This possibility may be available at a later date.)
• Download the ioteo Cam mobile application from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS)
• Launch the ioteo Cam application
• Create an account if you don't already have one, or login to your existing account
• On the home page, tap + to add a camera
• Choose your camera model (ioteo Cam SC200 or ioteo Cam SC100)
• Follow the guide that takes you step-by-step through the installation stages
To install your camera, all you need to know is the name and password of your Wi-Fi access point (SSID).
You don't need any particular IT skills to install the camera.
You can find the ioteo Cam application here:
• Play Store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ioteo.ioteo Cam
• App Store (iOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ioteo Cam/id736166896