Start a new topic
Solved

Interactive Guitar Course on Windows 7 64-bit

I have purchased a software in India, named 'Guitar interactive course' many years back. Now while trying to install this in my new desktop, it is not getting installed and showing that the software is non-compatible with 64 bit version.

Can i get a help on this.

Thanks

Soumen

3.png
(396 KB)
2.png
(397 KB)
1.png
(397 KB)
1 Comment

Hello Soumen,
thank you for opening this topic on Avanquest discussion forum web-page.

As Interactive Guitar Course (catalogue number GSPCD1095A1 and GSPCD1095A2) is 32-bit application, designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista computer  operating systems, please run Windows Update (www.update.microsoft.com) and apply all Important and optional  updates (excluding language packs) available for your computer's system. When installation is completed, shut down (do not restart it) the computer. Upon  booting up check for Windows Updates again, apply if any. Also make sure  antivirus program database is updated to its latest release.

Then clean  the disc surface with a soft cloth and insert it into the optical drive of the  computer. Browse disc’s content and copy it all into folder on computer's local  hard disc. Initiate installation by executing the setup file as Administrator -  click here to read about.

Fully updated Windows comes equipped with this great feature to run older software in compatibility mode, see this article here for detailed information. Try to  troubleshoot the program in order to run under Windows XP. Alternatively install and utilise Interactive Guitar Course on suitable computer configuration.

Kind regards,
Avanquest UK Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment