Start a new topic
Solved

Trial version of Photo Clip

I dont understand I downloaded the trial version to try it out, surely this is the definition of trial version. In fact it is just a few screenshots in front of the main screen. You then have to activate by buying the product. So where is the trial?

Hello Tony and thank you for posting this question.

The demonstration version of Photo Clip software only give you a tour inside the software.
Please download for free, full featured, five day time limited version of Photo Clip software from the official website of InPixio - https://www.inpixio.com/software-trials/

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Hi Support

In the trial version of Photoclip as per the link above, AVG will not allow download as is reporting a Malware infection. Filecdn.inpixio.com is infected with FileRepMetagen (Malware) threat level is 1 out of 3.

I contact support in Australia and they suggested I disable AVG to download the software. I asked why would I do that when I am trying to prevent Malware. Please could you check your software and get rid of this threat as it looks like a good program, but I want to try it out (safely) first. 

inpixio.png
(84.6 KB)

Hello Ken,
thank you for replying on this post.

InPixio Photo software is clean of virus, safe to download and install software with purpose to edit bitmap image files.

Antivirus and firewall software play an important role in computer security. However, these applications may prevent software from running, installing, downloading or patching correctly. Disabling or temporarily uninstalling your security software can help resolve these issues. Alternatively you can exclude the file or folder from the scan path then save the file and mark it as trusted to computer's protection software.

If you are not comfortable configuring or uninstalling your security software, contact your security software's technical support department for assistance. They may be able to help you configure their product to not interfere with future software installation.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment