Start a new topic
Solved

Printing double sided card designs in Hallmark Card Studio software

How do I save my printer properties when printing double sided or do I have to go through printing test pages every time as this is wasting my paper?

1 Comment

Hello Pat,
thank you for posting this question on Avanquest forum.

Normally Hallmark software asks to set Two-sided printing once. In some computer configurations you may be asked repeatedly due to insufficient user account permissions. Here is what to do in such case:

Initially make to install all important and optional updates to Windows.

Then check with printer's manufacturer for newer version of driver software for this printer model. If newer version is available, download and install it, then restart the computer.

When Windows loads back up, click using the right-hand-side mouse button on top of Hallmark shortcut icon on Desktop and select option Run as Administrator (if such option is not present press Properties then select Compatibility tab and in section Settings or Privilege Level tick box Run this program as administrator, then save and close with OK).

Select double-sided card design and go to Print it then follow the informational boxes to configure it once. Once done press Print now  button. This should help the program to print normally.

Close the software and open it again, select different double sided card design and press Print now directly. 

Kindest regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment