Start a new topic
Solved

Who do you think you are : Family Tree Maker

Hi, In my family tree layout the chidren of a marriage come from the husband or the wife, they should come from the middle of the husband and wife from the marriage symbol = . What am I doing wrong. Thanks

P.S. See attached 

pdf

Hello Walter,
thank you for posting this question about Family Tree Maker software on Avanquest forum webpage.

If family members are set correctly the connection lines depend on the chart type you've selected. Please go through this article here explaining how to export different chart map. 

I strongly suggest to contact the relevant support team of Ancestries' Family Tree Maker - MacKiev software. Ancestry also provides support to their product - https://support.ancestry.com/s/phonesupport

Avanquest use to distribute this software, but not since December 2015.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

My wife has the 2005 version of WDYTYA FTM.  This is on an old computer with Windows Vista I think.  How and does she transfer data onto her new computer ?  Will she need new software or is there someway of transferring that ?

Hello Peter,
thank you for posting this question on Avanquest forum webpage.

This article explains how to transfer Family Tree Maker files from one computer to another.

New software will be needed. I strongly recommend the latest Family Tree Maker software now distributed  by MacKiev software, click here.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment