Start a new topic
Answered

Create loghouses

I want to create walls with round logs, not square, of different diameters.

When will this be possible? I am really waiting for it a long time.

Best Answer

Hello Ragnar, thank you for posting this question on Architect 3D forum webpage.

The Ultimate edition of Architect 3D includes in its library items that would help you design log house.
There isn't direct option to design house with walls made of round logs.
Use the search filed when in library Furniture (and materials) category to find items related to the word log.

As a work around you may import high-quality images of log walls to library and create new category to sort these separately.
Make sure to add variety of such images to enhance your choice. This option is available in menu File->Import->Material to Library… point out the image file and go through the process of entering it to library. Apply it wall as texture to achieve log house effect. See my example:

Kind regards,

Architect 3D Support

1 Comment

Answer

Hello Ragnar, thank you for posting this question on Architect 3D forum webpage.

The Ultimate edition of Architect 3D includes in its library items that would help you design log house.
There isn't direct option to design house with walls made of round logs.
Use the search filed when in library Furniture (and materials) category to find items related to the word log.

As a work around you may import high-quality images of log walls to library and create new category to sort these separately.
Make sure to add variety of such images to enhance your choice. This option is available in menu File->Import->Material to Library… point out the image file and go through the process of entering it to library. Apply it wall as texture to achieve log house effect. See my example:

Kind regards,

Architect 3D Support

Login or Signup to post a comment