Start a new topic
Answered

Measurments on the plan

Hi ,

In this moment I search to buy a program which can :

-show on the plan the measurements of the rooms I create

-show on the plan also the measurements for example from the point A to B but also from point A to a window which is between the 2 points (A-B).

and all this to be seen on the plan and not having to click each wall or section to be able to see the measures.

Can you tell me if this program can do all this and which version?

I really don’t want to buy it for nothing.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Regards,

Andreea

Best Answer

Hello and thank you posting on Arcitect 3D forum.

All editions of Architect 3D software provide 2D plan with automatic measurement system as well as manually added such, without the need of selecting an object in order to see what is the distance between two points.

Measurements in Architect 3D

One button helps you to hide or show all measurement values on the 2D plan.

Add measurements between any two points using the implemented tools in Architect 3D. No need to select a wall in order to reveal these values. Print the plan or export an image of it to share.

Your order is covered with 30 days return policy, no need to worry if you would like to return the software within this time period.

Kind regards,
Architect 3D Support

1 Comment

Answer

Hello and thank you posting on Arcitect 3D forum.

All editions of Architect 3D software provide 2D plan with automatic measurement system as well as manually added such, without the need of selecting an object in order to see what is the distance between two points.

Measurements in Architect 3D

One button helps you to hide or show all measurement values on the 2D plan.

Add measurements between any two points using the implemented tools in Architect 3D. No need to select a wall in order to reveal these values. Print the plan or export an image of it to share.

Your order is covered with 30 days return policy, no need to worry if you would like to return the software within this time period.

Kind regards,
Architect 3D Support

Login or Signup to post a comment