Start a new topic
Solved

System Mechanic update

Every time I get a message that my System Mechanic needs an update I have the same problem. I agree to the update and click through all the questions. The final box tells me that the old version will be removed. System Mechanic removes the old version then tells me that my computer needs to restart, which I agree to. The computer restarts and my old version of System Mechanic has been removed but not replaced. I then have to my original email and manual reload System Mechanic, that is obviously not the latest version because I then get a flurry of messages telling me I need to update my System Mechanic. When I do, the whole cycle begins again. Any ideas?

1 Comment

Hello Blair,
thank you for posting this question on Avanquest UK forum webpage.

System Mechanic software receives minor updates to this current version automatically when such are available. 

Major software upgrades require new setup file to download and often new licence key.

Avanquest distributes version 15.5 of System Mechanic in UK. Please click on the respective link to download, save and install the relevant edition of System Mechanic Standard or Professional

Use the same licence key number in combination of your initially registered email address to activate the software.

In case your question is regarding upgrading to the latest version provided by iolo, please click here to download the Standard edition and click here to download the Professional edition of System Mechanic.

Again use the same licence key to activate the software. Let me know if I could be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment