Start a new topic
Solved

PDFPro 10 Export to rft Not Working as Expected

I used PDFPro 10 to create a searchable pdf document. I then tried to export it to rtf, but it was too large and gave me an Out of Memory message. I then broke the file into two parts and tried exporting a specific range of pages. The result was rtf file of images instead of editable text. Please note that the pdf file was searchable. What am I doing wrong? I am attaching one of the problem files so you can try this for yourself.

pdf

Hello Donald,
thank you for posing this question on Avanquest UK forum webpage.

Software PDF Pro 10 is covered by dedicated support team that can be reached here.

According to creating editable text captured on scanned images you ought to process these images with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function first. This question is already answered and posted on PDF Pro 10 FAQ webpage here: "...PDF Pro 10 does not have OCR features..."

However Expert PDF Ultimate edition provides OCR technology in 8 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Russian). 

Let me know if I could be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

I used PDF Pro 10 Creator to create a pdf document from scanned searchable pdf files. I then used your PDF Pro 10 Word converter to convert the pdf document to Word. The Word document contained too many textual mistakes to be usable.

Hello Donald,
thank you for posting on our forum.

Regarding PDF Pro 10 software please enquire to the relevant support team of PDF Pro 10 at http://www.pdfpro10.com/aboutus.html#contactinfo

According to software's description PDF Pro 10 doesn't include OCR module.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment