Start a new topic
Solved

Purchasing in the UK

I have just received an email from Avenquest offering me eight pieces of software for $19.00 (£14.70). This email appears to come from the USA.

I have purchased items from Avenquest before but am a little confused with this offer.

I cannot see the same offer on their UK site.

At the USA site I have two options:

1.  Purchase and download the software and store it on my PC

2.  Purchase the hard copies.

My questions are:

1.  Can I still purchase and download the software from the USA site even though I reside in the UK?

2.  Can I order hard copies and will they be sent from the USA?

I appear to only be allowed to post this in the 'Problems' thread of the Forum as this is the only option I have been given

I would appreciate an quick reply please as the offer is for a limited time only.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

1 Comment

Hello John,
thank you for posing on Avanquest UK forum webpage.

Here we discuss problems with software encountered by customers or questions of the matter you have risen now. 

Offers on Avanquest USA differ than these on Avanquest UK web-store. 

If you are interested in the offer you've received best is to follow the link enclosed in the email.

Not all software is available to order in boxed set.

For downloadable software additionally paid option of backup disc is available in shopping basket on Avanquest website.

Add the software you want to download in shopping basket and select to receive this software burned onto a disc. It will be dispatched via international post service.

Downloadable software can be purchased in the UK from Avanquest USA. If you hold an account in GBP and price is listed in USD.

The amount charged will be converted according to the currency exchange rate for this day of the bank.

Let me know if I could be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment