Start a new topic
Solved

System Mechanic Pro

Hello!

Could you please help me out. I purchased System Mechanic Pro the other day. I have downloaded it and received the product key which I installed. I have run the program about 3 times but find that my computer has slowed down by a very lot. I an not happy with this program and would like to go back to my original System Mechanic I had. It runs out in June and I was ready to add more time when it runs out. Unfortunately when I downloaded System Mechanic Pro it removed my original.

Please let me know what to do.

Many Thanks, Bernard

1 Comment

Hello Bernard,
thank you for posting this question on Avanquest UK support forum webpage.

System Mechanic Professional edition comes equipped with larger set of tools that tune up computer's performance. It may take more than one restarts after computer is scanned by System Mechanic before its performance increases. 

If you wish to go back to System Mechanic Standard, please remove the current software from Control Panel programs list and restart it.
Install and activate the standard edition using the same download link and licence number enclosed in the original order confirmation email for System Mechanic Standard.

Extend the service for System Mechanic Standard either within the software or here.
If you'd like to return System Mechanic Professional, please send request to customeruk@avanquest.com or submit support ticket.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment