Start a new topic
Solved

print my own blank a4 card

i want a blank full size a4 card to print myself ,i want to put my own design on but all the a4 cards are to be folded,where do i find a blank full size a4 card which i dont have to fold in half.

Thanks Julie

Hello Julie,
thank you for posting your question to Avanquest forum website.
Please let me know what software you are referring to.

In general printing options are entirely managed by the printer's properties. Set the printer to scale the image proportionally onto one page format A4 and then command it to print it out on paper. Alternative approach is to save the file as an image and send it for printing after viewing it with Picture viewer such as Photos app in Windows 10

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support

"HALLMARK CARD STUDIO Deluxe"         THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING IS I CANT PRINT THE CARDS I HAVE MADE.     I CAN DO EVERYTHING ELSE THE CARD IS PERFECT, BUT WONT PRINT,

ALL I GET BLACK ARROWS ON THE PAPER BUT THAT IS ALL !  

Hello Stanley, thank you for posting on Avanquest UK forum website.

Depending on computer's operating system, please install the latest compatible diver released by printer's manufacturer.

After changes are made to the system, restart the computer before sending card design to print. Make sure the destination printer is switched on and receiving data. Once the transfer is complete (it may take up up to few minutes when printing coloured card) printing will commence.

If you still experiencing difficulties, please export the card  into PDF file from menu File > Export and then send it to print after opening it with Adobe Reader.

Please let me know if you need further assistance either by replying to this post or submitting support enquiry (ticket).

Kindest regards,
Avanquest Support team

I HAVE CANCELED THE PROGRAM AND RETURNED IT.

Thanks for replying back Stanley.

I'm sorry to hear that you've return such excellent software as Hallmark Card Studio. Keep in mind that printer configuration has the last word on how the image will printed on paper. Hallmark software uses printer's driver to communicate with the device, so it is very important to have the latest driver compatible with computer's operating system installed. Allow me to kindly provide you with small discount for the latest Hallmark software 2017 in case you decide to try the software again. Redeem promo code AG0330 at shopping basket of Avanquest UK before completing order.

Kindest regards,
Avanquest Support team.

Login or Signup to post a comment