Start a new topic
Solved

InPixio Photo trial version does not work

After downloading the trialversion I  only have the option see some examples and pushing  the activate your version button.

Doing that i can only pay for a working version.

Where and how do I activate  the TRIAL version  wich you advert with.
Here an example from the message I recieved.

http://prntscr.com/cyxo2z

Another question. How and where can i contact someone When writing a message  I continuous get an authomatic replie  with the following text.

Hi,

We are sorry, this email address is no longer being monitored. 

Please contact us by completing the Customer Service form here www.avanquest.com/UK/company/contact/index.html

Thank you

Avanquest Customer Service

I can't find an emailcontact on that site.

Hello there and thank for posting this comment on our forum webpage.

The demonstrational version of InPixio only displays how the software works. Order licence to register the software on your computer.
Avanquest provides 15 days return policy for downloadable software. See video tutorials and more about InPixio Photo software on the official website here. Check out the support page, there may be questions that are already answered, if not submit your question by registering.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support

Thats a strange way of working.  In your screen (see above) you clearly call it a trial version.
It actually is just a demo and after paying its a working version.
I can't try it and have to trust your blue eyes about the way it functions.. As a possible customer I have to pay first and when I decide it is not what I expect of it I have to take steps to get a refund. when I am not satisfied about the results.
In my point of view you are not working in a customerfriendly way.

Hello and thank you for replying.

InPixio website has webpage to download piece of software that gives demonstration of its performance. Order licence, then install and activate the software before editing pictures with InPixio software. Ordering directly from InPixio website will cover your purchase with 30 days return policy.

There are hundreds of happy users who work with InPixio software and achieve satisfactory results, especially with the latest version 7 and its improved image processing function.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support

Hi is inPixio compatable with Windows 10? is it a one payment program as I have lost a previously paid for program on windows 7? I now have a new computer.

Hello there, thank you for posting this question on Avanquest forum.

Yes, all InPixio Photo software are compatible with Windows 10 and the licence registers the software on one computer at a time.

Please feel free to order licence for one of the latest builds of InPixio available on Avanquest web-store.

All the best,
Avanquest Support

I purchased inPixio for windows 7 that computer has now failed and lost everything my question is Have I got to pay again for windows 10 on new computer seems a little harsh as I am a pensioner

Regards

Wal

Hello Wal, please order licence for the newest InPixio Photo software available on Avanquest Australia website.

Your order for InPixio Photo Clip 6 (from 31st of October 2015) has been fully refunded due to being unsatisfied with the software, couple of days after you've purchased it. 

Kindest regards,
Avanquest Support

Login or Signup to post a comment