Start a new topic
Solved

Greeting Card Factory Deluxe version 8 on Windows 10

My wife purchased a copy of the above about two years ago. At the time our computer was fitted with Windows 7. After upgrading to Windows 10 we experienced problems with the computer and had to restore it to factory settings. As a result the Greeting cards program was deleted from the computer. She now finds, however, that she cannot re-install the program on the computer with windows 10. Can you assist in solving this problem?,

Regards,

Tony Howarth

1 Comment

Hello Tony,

Thank you for visiting our Forum and leaving us this post.

Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 8 is designed to work on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. 
In UK we distribute version 9 of Greeting Card Factory software which isn't designed to work on Windows 10, but it will install and function normally under compatibility mode for Windows 7 on fully updated Windows 10.
Straight forward compatibility with Windows 10 is 
Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 10 currently available in North America only. This software is offered in boxed and downloadable format, so to avoid customs release charges you can order the downloadable format of the software.

According to Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 8 you can use the software on computers running with Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP operating systems.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.
Kind regards,
Alex

Login or Signup to post a comment