Start a new topic
Solved

InPixio eRaser states: 'the licence number has been used before'

When I go into the software (eraser) I get a message 'the licence number has been used before', I have only this computer, where the software was downloaded. The back up disc never arrived either also paid download insurance. Please can it be sorted

2 people have this problem

Dear Malcolm,

Thank you for creating this topic.

Sometimes due to Windows upgrade or Update, our products Windows register Entries could be overwritten and this could cause problems like this.

Normally just applying the patch below resolves the problem, especially if attempts to re-install the software were not made, since the license key won't get locked.

Please close all Avanquest products installed on the computer and apply this patch:

http://fastcdn.avanquest.com/Patch_Serial_Win10/APWin10MigPatch.exe 

Then just right-click the program shortcut and select Run as administrator.

If that does not resolve the problem right away, please try just re-installing the software (only after the patch was already applied). When you run the installer please do so again by Running it as administrator.

If that does not help as well, then your license key was locked and you have to contact us personally on our e-mail address supportuk@avanquest.com , so we can unlock it for you.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Avanquest UK Support support

Good morning, I have a problem with activation data recovery Phoenix stellar program, and I've formatted my MacBook Pro and updated to sotffware the captain and key that I have in the mail they sent me, tells me it's wrong wanting to activate the program, I have this problem since last week and have not given me a solution, so I need to solve me as soon as possible because it is quite annoying to be sending daily emails and that do not give any solution the program is to mac not for windows, if I do not solve the problem this day ask the devoucion my money because I pay for this program and have every right to demand devolcion my money by not getting any solicion my problem activation ....

I hae just purchased PDF Reader Pro and PDF Pro 10 Upgrade .  Wher and how do I enter the licences, please?

Dear Michel,

thank you for commenting on this post.

Normally licence number is supplied along with download link for the software in order confirmation e-mail. Please check spam folder of your email address. For further assistance please contact technical support team for PDF Pro 10 by clicking here and submit a request using the  online form.

Kind regards,
Avanquest UK Support 

Dear DJ Carlos,

Avanquest is a pure retailer of Stellar Phoenix software. 
If you receive invalid licence message, please review the licence and type it in correctly as is without empty spaces before and after the licence.
More information on this topic can be found here.

Submit new support ticket in case you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Avanquest UK Support

Login or Signup to post a comment