Start a new topic
Solved

InPixio problem: "the product use is forbidden by the activation"

Each time I try to access my InPixio program, I get the message "the product use is forbidden by the activation". It has been fine up to now, what can I do? Thanks 

Dear Phil,

Thank you for opening this topic.

The error message suggests some kind of restriction.

Usually it's lack of permissions or a license key issue.

First close all Avanquest software and download the following patch:
http://fastcdn.avanquest.com/Patch_Serial_Win10/APWin10MigPatch.exe
Double click on the patch to run it, then message will appears in that no errors are found, click on OK to close.

Then click using the right-hand-side mouse button on top of InPixio Photo Clip shortcut icon on the desktop and select option Run as Administrator (if such option is not present or you do not want to do the above every time, press Properties then select option Compatibility and tick box in section Privilege Level, then save and close with OK). This should help the program to start normally.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Avanquest UK support team

Thank you so much. Everything working as it should now!

I have a similar problem with the inpixio programs Maximizer and eraser.  When I try to use them it tells me the license is not for the computer I have it installed on.  The computer I am using is the one the downloads were put onto.  Can you tell me if I need to reinstall the downloads.

Hello Alan,

InPixio software comes with single user licence.

If you've installed Windows 10 recently, please go the aforementioned steps. 

On Windows 7 computers only click using the right-hand-side mouse button on top of InPixio Photo software shortcut icon on the desktop and select option Run as Administrator. This should help the program to start normally.

Single user licence number allows this software to be installed on one computer only. Please remove the software from control panel program list while computer is connected to the Internet so you may use the same licence again on another computer.

Mark this topic as resolved or submit new ticket for further support.

All the best,
Avanquest UK Support

I upgraded my computer with out uninstalling photo clip 7 pro...

Now I get this...

How can I fix it..

png
(487 KB)

I use a MacOS and the In Pixio Maximiser will not load - not compatible!

How to instal or please refund immediately...

Hello Jim Collins,
thank you for commenting on this topic.
Please remove the software from the list of installed programs in Control Panel and restart the computer.
Then use the same download link and licence key enclosed in the order confirmation email to reinstall the software.

More about Forbidden by activation report message can be read in this article.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Hello Dr Alan J Jones,
thank you for posting this comment.

InPixio Photo Maximizer 4 Professional is compatible only to computers that run operating system Windows.
I see the software has been installed successfully on one computer. But as you own Macintosh computer and would like to return it and apply for a refund withing 30 days please contact the customer service team either by submitting request or via direct email to customeruk@avanquest.com

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment