Start a new topic
Solved

Need to download my software again

My computer crashed and I need to reinstall all my Avanquest softwares on my new laptop. I cannot find the download links.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Dick

Hello,

In order to successfully download your software please follow the below instructions:

1. Please delete any previous versions or trial versions of the program.
2. Please deactivate temporarily your Web-guards and Antivirus.
3. Proceed to download the product from the download link in Avanquest membership area 
here.
4. Follow the installation steps. Please do not stop the installation process and make sure to click SAVE when the installation assistant appears (do not click on execute).
5. Reactivate your Web-guards and Antivirus
6. Enjoy your Avanquest Software

In case you experience further issues or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Kind regards,
Avanquest UK Customer Support

I purchased Architect 3d in Feb 2015, i have deleted the software by mistake how do I download it again please?

Thank you.

Hello Angus,
thank you for leaving this post on Avanquest forum.

I'll send you an e-mail with download link to same the file of Architect 3D 2015 Ultimate (v17.5) Mac.
Please let me know if you've changed your e-mail address after the order was placed.

All the best,
Avanquest UK Customer Support

Hi, I have had to replace my old PC so is is possible to reload my PDF expert software again please?  I bought it a couple of years ago. Thanks  Russ

Hello Russell,

thank you for leaving this message on our forum.

Please use your email address to sign-in to the Avanquest membership area, where you can download and install Expert PDF on compatible computer system.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Avanquest Support

Hi,

This is my first post. I'm thinking of downloading the 2017 version of Hallmark Card Studio. I am in the UK. Will this software be tailored to the UK, or is it the standard US version that all countries get?

Can I get (or create) a backup disk for the software once I have purchased it?

Best Wishes (and Merry Christmas) from the UK,

Phil Reilly

Hello Phil,
thank you for posting this question on our forum webpage. 

If your question isn't related to the topic, please open new thread.

The newest Hallmark Card Studio software distributed on Avanquest UK website isn't special edition with UK designs like version 15 was.
Instead includes all card designs, images, graphics and paper size templates for cards designed from scratch as the version offered in the North American software market at hallmarksoftware.com

Happy festive season and warm regards,
Avanquest Support

I have purchased Product: Super-bundle: CrazyTalk 7 + InPixio Photo eRaser. 0/no  1071239776 and while I was able to download eRaser, the download for CrazyTalk kept stopping and have had to reset it again 2 or 3 times. Now I get the message

Sorry, You have exceeded your maximum number of downloads.
Please contact us to have your download link reset.: infouk@avanquest.co.uk

Order Number:: 1071239776

I've tried the download link reset twice and have had them sent back to me as failures.     Thanks Robert

Hello Robert, 
Thank you for posting this question.

Please sign-in to your Avanquest account here and access all electronic downloadable software you have bought from Avanquest.

Kindest regards,
Avanquest Support

Привет! Я хочу, чтобы загрузить программу, для которой я заплатил, но не нашел в области для клиентов. Помогите мне, пожалуйста!

Hello Dimitr,
thank you for posting this request on Avanquest forum webpage.
Please sign-in to your Avanquest account and look for your order under View orders list.

Kindest regards,
Avanquest Support

I  purchased FIX-IT UTILITIES  from PC WORLD  and my laptop i don't  have CD driver to insert the CD, what can i do to use my FIX-IT UTILITIES CD?? thanks

Hello l.kuku,

thank you for posting this question on our forum webpage.

Best is to transfer the entire disc content onto removable media such as external hard disc of USB memory stick using computer with optical disc compartment (perhaps the one in the local library, neighbour or friend). If such option is impossible to complete please request download link directly from technical support team by submitting new support request.

Kind regards,
Avanquest Support team

Login or Signup to post a comment